At Aspect we understand that each person is unique, as are his or her interests, talents, strengths and goals, so we will find you the support workers best suited to help you achieve these goals.
By providing just the right amount of assistance so a person can successfully engage in meaningful activities and social relationships. And with the right kind of supports a person can succeed in doing all or part of those activities, which in turn gives them greater choice and control over their lives.
So, if you are on the autism spectrum and need a little, or more than a little, assistance to live your life the way you choose, our workers will work alongside you to make it happen.
Aspect can assist people with:
- Managing household tasks
- Personal care
- Attending community events
- Participating in leisure & recreation activities
- Developing social skills & relationships
- Attending appointments
- Maintaining your tenancy and budgeting
- Managing anxieties that can lead to behaviours that impact on a persons quality of life
Outcomes for people can Include:
- Development of natural friendships and peer networks
- A greater knowledge of their community and the opportunities it presents
- New interests and new skills
- A sense of belonging and enhanced self-esteem
- Participation in employment and education
- Independent living
Aspect can assist you to achieve your social and community participation goals individually, and you can also choose to join one or more of our small group social activities.