In response to the current COVID-19 situation, wherever possible Aspect Services have moved to an online delivery model.
You can access Diagnostic Assessments, Aspect Therapy and Aspect Capable through TeleHealthStart your TeleHealth Session
Currently, there are changes to Aspect services. An overview of our current services and supports is as follows:
SUSPENDED ASPECT SERVICES
- Aspect Respite House Werribee suspended – effective Monday 23 March
- All Aspect Adult Day programs suspended – effective Tuesday, 31 March
- All Early Day workshops are cancelled
- All Aspect Practice events are cancelled
- Aspect schools are currently open, with online learning via Google Classrooms available to students who choose to stay at home
- Aspect Treetops School will be following SA Government recommendations and closing for the last four days of Term 1.
- Aspect Therapy has commenced Teletherapy as a replacement for all face to face therapy sessions.
- Aspect Assessments will be conducting diagnostic assessments via Tele-Health
- Aspect Capable has replaced face to face sessions with services via online platforms
We provide information, intervention and a range of services to meet the needs of people on the spectrum and their families. We engage in strategic alliances with a number of not-for-profit organisations to offer better options for people on the spectrum.
At Aspect we are passionate about people, about being positive and about what's possible. We are committed to providing the best opportunities for people at home, in the classroom and at work. We are single-minded in our pursuit to make life better for people on the autism spectrum and we are devoted to making connections that help us to better understand people’s needs and wants.
This dedication extends beyond services and into our relationships with supporters, sponsors and funders. As an organisation we are genuine about our ability to make a difference in people’s lives and this belief is shared by the people we come into contact with. Being open, honest and sincere about what we can do and what’s possible builds trust, confidence and belief in our people, our organisation and our future.
Aspect has offices in New South Wales, the ACT, SA and Victoria, and offers services across Australia.