What we do
We offer a range of services to help you in your daily life and to achieve your goals. You can find out more about our services by clicking on the pictures below.
What happens when you come to us?
Here are some things you can expect if you come to an Aspect school or service.
Aspect knows that every person is important and deserves a chance to take part in their community. This is called having a valued role.
We believe your needs come first. When we think about our services, we are thinking about your needs. This is called a Person Centred Approach.
When you agree to use an Aspect service or go to an Aspect school we will give you information like a handbook and a service agreement or enrolment contract. You can also find lots of information on this website. This will tell you what you can expect from us and what we need you to do to make sure you have a good experience.
We believe that
- You have the right to make decisions about the things that affect you.
- You can make your own decisions.
- Sometimes you might need help to make your own decisions.
- How much help you need depends on what you are making a decision about.
- You have a right to try new and different things.
- It is OK if you change your mind about what you have decided to do.
- It is OK for you to choose to do something that other people don’t like or think you should not do. It is your choice.
It costs money to use an Aspect service or go to an Aspect school.
When you use an Aspect service or go to an Aspect school we will:
- Tell you before you agree to the service how much it will cost.
- Tell you how you can pay for the service. For some services, you can use your NDIS Package, for other services you must pay with your own money.
- We will send you an invoice or a bill for the services we have given you. The invoice will tell you:
- What the invoice is for.
- How much you need to pay.
- How you can pay.
- When you need to pay it by.
- Who to contact if you have any question about the bill.
Aspect will not tell you how to look after your money. We do not give financial advice.